|| PERFECTLY ADEQUATE ||

|| PERFECTLY ADEQUATE ||

---------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE : The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
SO FIND YOUR WAY, OUT OF MY SIGHT.

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

I MISS YOU H.

Hello. So basically - fast forward to 2023, almost 13 years since my last post. I feel the need to write here since there's nowhere else.. When I first started this blog, I was young, truly and madly in love with S. He was long gone - along with few others, but the feeling still persist. My dream of having one true love was never came true. I'm still stucked in this same old tired, lonely place.


The closest I felt like he's the one was H. He did everything right up until he messed it up. Then along came R. I fucked up, chose R over H - only to settle down and got betrayed multiple times. I guess that's my karma. I thought by choosing a somewhat mediocre thing, life would end up normal. I was wrong. Now there's no turning back, no one to turn to. I AM ALL ALONE AND LONELY, SO YEAH.

0 stalker(s):